Read What Folsom is Talking About

To view the 10 latest posts click the link above. Click links below to read individual Folsom postings.
*Note: Original letters and e-mails submitted had personal names included. Non public officials' names have been changed to initials to protect the privacy of people online.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Proposed Condos for Empire Ranch

----- Original Message -----

From: J L
Sent: 10/10/2007 10:47:18 AM
To: lgullone@folsom.ca.us
Cc: pwarholic@calhomenet.com
Subject: Proposed Condos for Empire Ranch

Dear Ms. Gullone,

I am a current resident of Empire Ranch and want to express to you, and all those involved, that I would strongly object to the building of the proposed condos on the corner of Golflinks and East Natoma. When I purchased my property I was told it would be used for light commercial/retail use. Since that seems to have been changed (without my knowledge or vote, as I was never notified of this prior to hearing about the Mirabella Condo idea), I am expressing my objection to the 141 large condo complex and would ask that you reconsider and ONLY APPROVE 40 to 50 single story luxury condos in that area at this time.

I plan to attend the upcoming first public meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 25, 2007 at City Hall and, once the date is released, the Traffic Safety Committee that is open to the public to voice my objections.

Thank you and I hope you reconsider the proposed 141 units and make it known to all involved in this project that all of the residents of Empire Ranch may not even be aware of this proposed project or of the upcoming meetings they can attend if they missed notification of the zoning change like I did. I strongly suggest you mail each and every resident in the area the current proposal and meeting times and give them a voice in this matter. In addition, many could be unable to attend a meeting but should be given a voice through some kind of mailing that would allow them to mail in their objections.

Sincerely,

J L



Editor's Note: Another great e-mail. Thanks JL, and I hope to see you at the ARC meeting on Thursday morning, October 25th at 07:30 in the morning.

Patrick Warholic
Folsom Luxury Homes

Contact Patrick for Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and Granite Bay homes and land.
The Internet Home Marketing Center


Be House Payment Free
Contact Patrick for information on paying off your mortgage in 8 to 11 years without refinancing nor changing your budget or lifestyle.

No comments: